The development known as Herbal House, a former print works, is a mixed-use building located in the Shoreditch area of London, UK. The building was developed by the real estate company, Allied London, and completed in 2017.
Full technical consultancy services through RIBA stages 3 to 6.
- Passenger lifts L1 and L2, a duplex comprising 1275KG 17 person machine room less lifts travelling at 1.0 m/s
- Passenger lifts L3, this lift serves the residential apartments and also provides firefighting lift services for the building, it is rated as 630 kg 8 person 1.6 m/s
- Passenger lifts L 4, 5and 6 a triplex serving the office floors these with a rated load of 1000kg 13 person travelling at 1.6m/s
- Goods lift L7 1275kg serving all floors, also doubles as a firefighting lift
- L8 is a jump lift serving Levels 5 and 6 only, this is to be a platform lift offering disabled access to these levels.
Developer: Allied London
Services Consultant: Watermans