The development at 10 Fenchurch Avenue is a commercial building located in the City of London, UK. The building was developed by the insurance company, Standard Life, and completed in 2018.
Full technical consultancy services through RIBA stages 3 to 6.
- Passenger lifts PL1 – PL8, an eight car group comprising 1600 kg 21 person machine room less lifts travelling at 3.0 m/s.
- Passenger lifts PL9 – PL10 & FL1, a three car group comprising 1600 kg / 21 person machine room less lifts travelling at 3.0 m/s.
- Public lifts PL11 and PL12 are a duplex pair of machine room less lifts rated at 1800 kg / 24 persons and travelling at 2.5 m/s.
- Goods lifts GL1 and GL2 are individual machine roomless lifts with a capacity of 2500 kg travelling at 1.6 m/s.
- Lift SL1 is a 1000 kg /13 person shuttle lift with a through entry car travelling at 1.0 m/s.
- Lifts CL1 and CL2 are a duplex pair of indirect acting hydraulic vehicle lifts with a rated load of 5000 kg /66 persons travelling at 0.4 m/s.
- Lifts PF1 and PF2 are platform lifts for use by persons with disabilities.
Architect: Eric Parry Architects
Developer: Standard Life
Services Consultant: Watermans