Odu-Dua Housing Association is a small dynamic black and ethnic minority (BME) housing association based in Camden, North London.With the life expired on two of their passenger lifts, Odu-Dua turned to The Lift Consultancy for help.We were appointed to manage the project from conception to completion.
Survey and Report through to Issuing of a Specification for Tender
- We began by completing a full technical survey and report which provided recommendations to the extent of the required works.
- We drew up a specification and issued it to tender.
- We completed a full tender analysis along with post tender interviews.
- We assisted the client in appointing the successful contractor.
- Following the appointment of the contractor, we agreed programmes both buildings.
- We held a pre-start meeting with key personnel to discuss site specifics and logistics.
- We also assisted the client with interface trades, such as mains power, BT lines and machine room ventilation.
- We completed mid-term progress visits along with reports advising the client of progress made against the agreed programme.
- We completed final acceptance checks at the end of the project, confirming works were installed to the specification and highlighted any defects.
- We completed a final visit to sign-off the defects.
- Throughout the project, we were also responsible for certifying payment applications.