Lift Consultant – Manchester
Join our team and support our continued growth. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with a good grounding in the lift and escalator industry to further develop their career within a thriving and fast-growing consultancy.
The prime objective is to develop our business in the Northern Powerhouse region. We are a National company and already have work and clients in this region but see great potential in developing this area further with an office based in Manchester. You will be responsible for building up and running a regional office, serving our existing clients, developing new clients and planning and driving growth.
We work as a team so you will of course be supported throughout.
About the job
- Project management including overseeing multiple projects. Specific tasks typically include, attending project meetings, writing specification, evaluating tenders, overseeing lift and Escalator contract work.
- Undertaking lift traffic analysis and acting as the Lift and Escalator Consultant within a multi-disciplinary team on development projects.
- Surveying, survey report writing, passenger release training and other site interventions such as progress reviews and commissioning of equipment primarily to support our existing client base.
- Business development including planning and delivering on growth targets for the region.
Key Skills and Experience Needed.
- At least 10 years of proven sales and project management experience in the lift industry. You will understand your way around a wide variety of lift equipment and have a very good knowledge of the lift industry and relevant codes and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate including Microsoft products; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Very good time management skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- Experience in leading a small team preferred.
· BTEC or degree in relevant subject or suitable experience
This is a full-time role and you will work from home initially, then in an office centrally located in the Manchester area.
Competitive salary offered. Please send CV to: