Lift Project Cost Consultancy
The key to effective cost management is to enable clients’ requirements to be detailed and the scope of works fully identified and included within the project cost plan.
As Cost Consultants on your lift project we will undertake the following services.
- Agree outline cost plan and overall budget for the lift project at outset with the client with advice on which elements to include.
- Agree and outline cash flow forecast for the project.
- Advise and agree with the client procurement methods and procedures.
- Provide a service to monitor and control costs on the project.
- Develop a detailed cost plan as the project develops and update this plan as changes occur.
- Prepare and issue monthly cost report including an updated cost plan and notification of recent changes and the reasons.
- Liaise with other project members on cost issues.
- Notify Project Manager of any changes in cost plan
- Draft and agree final account.
Our Lift Consultants have extensive experience of managing the cost control of lift project and their input can ensure you start of with a sound cost plan, your costs are managed tightly throughout the project and you end up with a project completed to budget.
Related services can be found by following the links below