Lift Contract Administration
For major works, having a lift contract in place ensures you are adequately protected.
With RICS qualified Members we can undertake the role of Contract Administrator working as a key member of the project team. Below is a brief summary of services we provide as contract administrators.
- Provide advice on a suitable contract type (MF1, JCT etc.)
- Agreement of the terms of the contract in liaison with client and other project members.
- Putting the contract in place and arranging for signing by all necessary parties.
Throughout the project
- Raise all project contract documentation for change control i.e. Variation Orders/Engineers Instructions etc.
- Complete periodic valuations in accordance with the contract and issuing of Payment Certificates
- Provide advice on contract issues
- On completion of the project (project phases), raise Sectional Practical Completion Certificate(s) and Final Certificate of Practical Completion.
- Liaise with other members of the project team in assistance in agreement of the final account.
With a formal contract in place you can be sure that you are protected and the contract will be administered in a professional manner.