Tender Lift Maintenance Contract
This starts with a thorough survey of the equipment to find out;
- What is the condition life, expectancy and serviceability?
- How does the equipment stand in terms of Code compliance?
- What is the current level of maintenance of the lifts?
A lift maintenance contract is then written factoring in all the asset details and taking into account the operating hours of the establishment. For example retails hours are very different from hotel hours and the Contract should reflect this.
Suitability of tendering contractors is assessed prior to inclusion on a tender list to ensure they are suitable in terms of quality of work and resource and details of reference projects are sought.
The tendering is fully administered by The Lift Consultancy keeping you, the client fully informed.
- During the tender all queries are responded to.
- On its return a lift tender evaluation report is written with specific recommendations.
- The findings are discussed with you and a contractor is selected
- We work with you to ensure your team and the incoming maintenance provider are fully mobilised for the start of the contract.
We can also carry out on-going maintenance evaluations, assessing and policing the maintenance contract to ensure you are getting the service you are paying for.
If you are unhappy with your present maintenance provider and/or the extent of the present Contract provisions and want to ensure you are getting value for money with a new service provider, with a ‘tight but fair’ Maintenance Contract that meets the operating requirements of your building, then this is the service for you.
Further links you may find useful are provided below.