Tom Lowe has had over 20 years as a lift consultant and 30 years working for the lift industry.
- Project Manager for Network Homes, 250 units in London and surrounding area.
- Auditing of maintenance and preparation of specification for refurbishment of lifts at Bush House (Ex BBC).
- Project management of major lift refurbishment projects for the London Boroughs of Merton and Wandsworth and for City West Homes.
- General advice on lifts and project management of major lift refurbishments for insurance specialists Marsh & McLennan.
- Design of lift installations for major new build projects within the middle east and within the UK for building services consultants Foreman Roberts.
- Various maintenance and project related tasks over a ten-year period as a director of “Lift Consultancy Services”.
- Tom’s experience has been varied and has always required delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Delivering several projects simultaneously within the London area and within other areas of the UK.
- Resolving problems for clients at project meetings throughout the UK.
- Designing lift installations within hotels, offices, hospitals and residential establishments.
With a background in both new development design, modernisation and maintenance Tom is able to offer extensive experience in all aspects of client’s requirements from maintenance management to concept design.