Antony has over sixteen years’ experience in the field of Vertical Transportation engineering, during which time he has worked on and been involved in a variety of roles within the industry business sector.
Antony is a confident and organised Lift Services Consultant with experience in full design and refurbishment projects and was an integral part of building the Lift section within his first employment, rising from a junior engineer to an intermediate engineer. During this period, he co-managed two FM based portfolios of over forty and one hundred properties respectively, for client’s who are blue chip property management companies.
During Antony’s last employment he spent three years as the key account manager for Sainsbury’s Supermarkets, being seconded one day a week at their head office acting as their dedicated technical support on VT issues. He was also responsible for specification and equipment allocations, feasibility studies and witness testing and was responsible for reporting to Sainsbury’s at a high level, meeting on a fortnightly and monthly basis to review their FM capital works, managing over sixty schemes. Antony also advised on future budgets and technical matters relating to maintenance, capital works, health and safety issues and insurance items.
In Antony’s current employment, I have been seconded four days a week to Mace Group as their Lift Package Manager on a prestigious new build in Victoria, London, whereby, he is responsible for managing the sub-contractors installation of 45 lifts.
Antony is a proactive engineer who firmly believes in clear and precise (thorough and comprehensive) communication at all levels.
Some prestige projects that he has been involved in include:
- Nova Victoria – Lift Package Manager for Mace Group. Management of 45 lifts within two high spec commercial and one high spec residential building.
- Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Limited – Key Account Manager responsible for feasibility studies; specifying and signing off all new store VT equipment – includes moving walks, customer lifts, goods lift and loading bay equipment; all FM capital works.
- 16 Kensington Palace Gardens, London – Full design of bespoke passenger lift and service lift for private client.
- Adelaide House, London – Refurbishment for major lawyers firm, of four passenger lifts to hall call destination and one fireman’s lift with shaft clad in asbestos.
- Nike European Headquarters (Amsterdam) – Acquisition survey on behalf of potential buyer.
- Kew Palace – Full design and sign off, of one bespoke passenger lift to coincide with the restoration completed circa 2006.