Our lift consultant’s experience ranges from single lifts in small shops, to multiple lifts of different types (passenger/goods lifts, customer lifts, service lifts, platform lifts, loading bay equipment) in large department stores and shopping centres.
Lifts in the retail environment are used in a particular way and understanding this use – how people and material flow through the building – is fundamental to correctly specifying and selecting the lift and escalator equipment.
A selection of projects our lift consultants have worked on is listed below. If you want further and more specific information about the extent of our lift consultant’s retail experience then please get in touch.
- This project in the north of England is a large shopping centre presently being constructed by a very active shopping centre owner/operator. At the detailed design stage it has a total of 18 lifts including a 6-car and a 4-car group. Work on the project to date has included a lift Traffic Analysis and Lift Performance Specification. The lifts specified are intensive passenger/goods, customer and car park lifts of motor-room-less design.
- With 22 Passenger/Goods lifts, 6 Passenger Lifts, 7 car park lifts and 11 escalators this UK Shopping centre is one of the in Europe. Work involved a full lift and escalator condition survey including future costs schedules of all the lifts and escalators. This provided the operators with a clear picture of the state of the equipment and the necessary expenditure going forward.
- Full Consultancy Services from Scheme Design through to completion were undertaken on this extensive extension of this large Midlands based shopping centre.
- In a popular and and attractive market town in the heart of Berkshire, this new shopping centre completed in 2009 involved full lift consultancy services from design to completion.
Department Stores and other Retail Outlets
- Our lift consultants have worked on a variety of lift and escalator projects for many of the high street and out of town retail stores including Tesco, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury, New Look, Principles, Primark, PC World, Currys, Boots, Waterston amongst others.
- Projects have varied from condition surveys, to new lift installations in new stores to modernisation’s in existing stores.
- Larger projects have involved working with major national departments store on their store modernisation programme, both with new stores and expanding of existing stores.
If you would like to discuss your requirements further either on the telephone or at a meeting please get in touch. All calls from our website are routed directly through to a lift consultant who will be pleased to help.
020 7118 8401 – email@example.com – 123 Minories, London, EC3N 1NT